Sign in to follow this  
Chris Proctor

if i were worthy....

with so little time left in the transfer window i would not be wanting to be left waiting to here from morrison. Id spend the 2 mill on a quality centre mid, ie sidwell and a decent centre back. I would then get on the blower to worthys old pal wenger and get Quincy Owusu Abeyie on loan for a season. He would frighten the hell out of any championship with his speed and ability. Combined with Ashtons technical ability i think we would be on to a winner!!

If i was Worthington I would cancel the signing of Morrison and spend the money on either Ben Chorley of MK Dons or Sam Sodje of Brentford. Then I would Get in creative midfielder like Kenny Lunt or Paul Mckenna. Then I would offer Mckenzie to Reading with some sort of deal involving Dave Kitson. Then I would put Jarvis and Henderson on the loan list. Before doing all this I would tell Wigan and West Ham where to stick it about Ashton as hes not for sale. After all that I would have a backroom staff shake up getting in some fresh faces and finally I would release a story to the media about how I feel Sven is being a complete fool in picking James ahead of Green and also make fun of his haircut and accent.Then my team would look like this;

Green

Colin Chorley Shackell Drury

Marney Lunt Safri Huckerby

Ashton Kitson

Pretty good except that Leon is better than Kitson - his only goal this season was pure determination which may not always be the case with other strikers.

Still think Charlie has more confidence at the moment than Drury.

Lunt is a good call (and apparently good friends with a certain D.Ashton).

What about Derek Riordan? Or even Jan Kri.............sorry, almost got carried away there!

just rekon worthy is waiting. he said there wasnt much available so im gettin this horrible feeling if morrison deal falls through there wont be any ohters available. i rekon cresswell for 1.15 mill is a steal for leeds.

should also look at varney of crewe maybee? another one from the crewe ranks. havin a great season so far

Crewe seem great at producing quality home grown players - Rivers, Lunt, Ashton and Varney to name a few! We could certainly learn from taking a look at their youth set-up and following suit.