Sign in to follow this  
StevieBerko

Is this a Norwich youth player?

Hello, sorry if this is extremely random, but I was on holiday in Romania and I met this guy in a nightclub who claimed he was a Norwich youth player, and that he was a centre midfielder. If anyone knows who he is, I''d be forever grateful! Here''s a picture: http://postimg.org/image/ulr0dr21f/ - He''s the one second from left.

bout 10 years ago a friend of mine and his brother went to Greece on Holiday, there were these 2 knockout blondes there and they looked the sort who liked money and "the lifestyle"

My mate and his bro concoted a story that they were professional footballers for Halifax Town, clearly these girls were not into football, of if they were were only familiar with the likes of Man united etc...

They introduced themselves to these girls who weren''t interested in the slightest. mat mentioned in passing they were footballers (they weren''t!!!) and all of a sudden these girls were interested "Who do you play for" "Halifax" "are they good" "yeah we are pretty good..." "so do you earn lots of money then?"

you can guess how it went on, either way, my mate says he had a pretty amazing time with these 2 young ladies when otherwise he would have had no chance!!!

not really answering your question but just reminded me of the story...

[quote user="StevieBerko"]Hello, sorry if this is extremely random, but I was on holiday in Romania and I met this guy in a nightclub who claimed he was a Norwich youth player, and that he was a centre midfielder. If anyone knows who he is, I''d be forever grateful! Here''s a picture: http://postimg.org/image/ulr0dr21f/ - He''s the one second from left.[/quote]
Did he have a fag on the go? Or is it an illusion?

Reminds me of when Peter Crouch was asked what he would be if he wasn''t a footballer, and he replied "A virgin"