Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

Souness's comments.....

He said that Ashtons goal was due to a hopeful long ball into the box!!  It couldn''t be that Helveg made a great overlap, Deano made a great run and Helveg sent over a superb cross?  No, thought not, we''re just Norwich after all.

Whilst I do have a degree of sympathy for Newcastle (injuries, suspensions, big games back to back), I wish Souness could be a bit more gracious in defeat.  I feel sorry for their fans, wasn''t that their 4th away game on the trot, must be costing a fortune and all for 4 defeats.

yes, pure sour grapes, though not as acid as fergie

it must be so humiliating for the big boys to have to travel all the way here on our farm tracks and then suffer so by not being able to con the ref into letting them win!!! Shearer, you aren''t as good a cheat as you used to be   lol

souness is just one of many, at least worthy gives credit when due in his post match interviews

Souness should question his own tactics - why take off Ameobi who was proving a real handful yet leave on the poor/disnterested/tired Shearer?  Safris goal was peventable if he had been closed down a defensively while ashtons header was good you would want either o''brien or baumsong to win it or do enough to make a decent header impossible.

Sour grapes from a poor manager failing to get the best from his team - in reality they should still be beating us with that line up.

OTBC 

miserable player +miserable personality=miserable manager.

And Yozzer Hughes WAS better looking by far!!