Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Ok. Here goes...........

[quote user="dean"]LDC''s pathetic attempt to about turn regarding his mate Hughton.

His morale raising failure lectures on here are based upon us being stuck with him!? Like hell.

No one cares that you, like Morty and a few others, have been wrong in backing a dead horse. But what people are bothered about is just how obsessive and irrational your love of Hughton has been. And just how keen you''ve been to ram it down people''s throats.[/quote]A good summary of things, Dean.Lakey, Morty and others, just, for once, get it out of your heads that this is anything at all to do with point scoring . The fact that you are resorting to this does you no credit whatever. You have insulted, falsely alleged and lied your collective way through this whole sorry affair. And your chickens are coming home to roost.Lakey, your OP is an absolute travesty of the historical facts (as someone has already illustrated). You have, throughout ,made allegations to me and others of ''misrepresentation'' and playing fast and loose with the true meaning of what''s been written. Your OP is a nailed on, classic example of that, I''m afraid. Completely different to what you''ve allegedly felt for ages. What you are in effect admitting is that some of us had to right all along. Reinvention of the facts on a breathtaking scale.I do not suppose that you will offer anything by way of an apology for your allegations. Frankly, I could not really care less if you don''t. This whole fiasco is far more important for silly point scoring of that sort. My number one priority in this has been NCFC. The board, Hughton, team, you, me etc are mere bit part players, and too many have been found wanting.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Can''t believe people are taking this 5h1te seriously![^o)]

[/quote]

It''s no worse than the rest of the bollox written on here.