Sign in to follow this  
Dubai Mark

Pre match prep vs Liverpool ........

I read recently about the welcome West Ham gave Liverpool, all a bit like the days of Wimbledon and the crazy gang. It didnt work for West Ham, but would similar pre match "tactics" help us? .......even just a little bit?

I think I read that Liverpool couldnt park their bus near to the ground and had a long walk through the crowds, loud music in the home dressing room, cold dressing room and a very heavily watered pitch...well, something like that.

Interested to know what "tactics" you think City should use the weekend? After all, we need all the help we can get.....Perhaps we park our bus in front of their goal.......with their bus in front of it.........you can do better I''m sure.....   

Perhaps we should focus our pre-match talk on history. Liverpool have blown the title race each time it comes up in the last 20 years, theyre running ourt of matches to toss it up, so theres a good chance theyll have to blow it against us. Also, Arsenal always fade towards the end, already happened, so hopefully nothing will have changed come the last game of the season. Players like Ozil not wanting to get injured for the upcoming World Cup. Every chance