Sign in to follow this  
yarmouth yellow

dons tickets

please can anyone help me,i rang the ticket office to be told to my horror that all 4000 tickets for the wimbledon game had gone. i am a genuine fan who has travelled away at least 6 times this season.obviously i will pay top dollar for them.i need two if anyone can help i would be gratefull. e-mail me at andrew@chocolaterie.co.uk or call on 07736 858959. cheers andy

Same here mate - Although, I am prepared to sit with the dons fans. Is anyone else in the same boat, in which case could we start to form a ''Canary splinter segment'' in another stand?

Let me know fellow canaries...

I think that me,my bro and my dad are going to be sitting in the wimbledon section, i dont think there can really be a splinter segment though as we would probly be thrown out if we sang anything!! Its worrying cos i have a tendancy to shout and sing a lot and i dont know if i can hold myself back!

I think you''ll find plenty of city support in the home areas....and don''t be afraid to make a noise as the stewards are unlikely to do anything. Remember its Wombles v Norwich not Cardiff v Millwall.

Just to say that since the move to MK the stewards have evicted away supporters from home areas. There was a bit of trouble over safety certificates when they first moved so they are being very careful.

Equally you will be asked for an address so be careful. Most addresses down that way do NOT use Milton Keynes as they prefer to say Wolverton, Stony Stratford, Newport Pagnell etc. So a giveaway would be to say 15 Carrow Road Milton Keynes!!

Good luck though because they can''t chuck you out for polite appreciation of a good team!!

just bought two tickets - the guy who sold the tickets claimed he was the floor sweeper, ticket seller, tea maker & boot cleaner.

He straight away asked me for my postcode (NW6), then asked why i wanted to go to the game. "to watch some footy" i said. He asked me why, so i relpied " to watch us play the canaries, it should be a good game, they are top of the league after all"

He then said I could go, but would have to pay the higher price of ticket (£30), cos he still thought i was a yella, but between me & him they need all the £ they can raise!

Bless the poor guy, i felt really sorry for him, their footy club & made me so happy & proud to be part of the best club going!!

Hopefully, see some of you in the home stands next Saturday. I''ll be the one impersonating Worthy by wearing ''a wry smile''.

Hey totally agree paying twenty quid bad enough but to have to keep stum is gunner be hard . Still at least will get to see game more concerned if they happen god forbid to scramble a goal gunner look a right pratt sitting still gunner have to have a few lagers to calm me down think that could be the answer sat in leicester end before as well was a bit hairaising mind you we lost so natives couldnt care that day fancy we could score a few on sat so gunner need some super glue on me seat .