Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

The last time we beat Fulham away was 1985/86 season

Its sad but true,it was all those years ago when we last beat them away. So what a way to get our 1st away win of the season at Craven Cottage. It all depends on which Fulham turns up on the day,when they play good they are very good,but when they play bad they are awfull. Im hoping for the latter to give us a realistic chance of winning! I fear an on form Fulham would bury us good & proper & then we would have to rely on other results going our way. This has to be the most nerve racking season i have ever known in my 35 years of following City. I have nearly gone as grey as Worthy himself ! I wonder if we could all have a case for suing the staff & players for so many sleeples nights,short finger nails,Baldness or grey hair & all the emotional termoil we have been going through? (Probably you could in USA). 7 more sleepless nights to go....I cant take it anymore!!

we just need to turn up with the right attitude....and win

I am sure that just a month ago if anyone had told us we would go into the last game needing a win to stay up regardless of what anyone else does...then we would have taken it!