Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Are you up for the fight?

The club is what matters.  Time to put personal stuff to one side, cut out the negativity and get everyone behind the team today, even if they are struggling.   After all that is when they need the support the most.   If we go a goal behind, it won''t be time to start shouting for the manager''s head or for goodness sake, juvenile booing.  

We need to get some positivity going and that means giving it everything.  I can''t make this one, but I remember the atmosphere against Palace many years ago when it was them or us for relegation from the top division - and it was fantastic - and we won.   This game today has a lot of significance at the bottom of the table as well as for the manager and is a six pointer for both teams.

So go on, do you really want us to succeed, or would you rather wallow in self pity today, by concentrating on the manager rather than trying to get behind the team?   If we are a goal down we need to generate the positivity to help the team, not start mithering about other issues.  We need a positive and hostile atmosphere directed at the opposition,  not a  negative hostile atmosphere directed at our own side - that only helps the opposition. 

Backs to the wall?   Maybe too early in the season, but for lots of reasons, this is a big game.  All the more reason to make it difficult for Palace and their fans.   On my dodgy stream today, I don''t want to hear those palarce fans at all.   Make it so.   Please.

All this way away and I have already got what my wife calls "PMT" (Pre Match Tension). Dodgy stream for me too today as there is some dispute going on about what the broadcaster over here paid for or soemthing, in the meantime I have paid for something I am not getting!!  Anyway......big day, big win....COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!