Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Being dissapointed vs Being negative

Those who read my posts here will know that last season I was very much a Hughton supporterI believed he made the tactical / strategic decisions he did to keep us in the league.If this doesn''t improve however I would begin to question his methods (2 games in and having picked up a point vs Everton for me is way too early to judge whether he will be the same as last season)However those who are making "negative" comments have every right to.I see most of these negative comments as being the result of Norwich fans simply being disappointedWe have a cracking team and to lose against a 10man promoted squad is quite embarrassing.It''s too early to chase hughton out of the club (in fact I think it''s idiotic talk to suggest it yet)But i believe people are allowed the right to complain about the game today !We simply should be picking up points against teams like this to ensure mid-table.

Spot on there. Today is the most disapointed iv''e been in a performence since that Luton match. I thought we had a very good chance of 3 points before the match and once they go down to 10 its unbelievable that we didnt trouble them for 70 minutes. I dont know what went wrong today but we still look very poor going forwards, we have spent a lot of money on some very talented players but nothing has really changed. No one is serious about sacking him but we must improve or the buck stops with him. Southampton cant come quick enough now.