Sign in to follow this  
chub

7 games = 7 points

We have taken 7 points from our last 7 games, so we have seven games left......we will survive!!!!!

Sounds exactly like Hughton rhetoric !Have you been drinking from the same tap as him or something ?Almost reminds me of the old days with Robert Chase " All we have to do is win the next 10 games"Errr Robert, you forget there are other teams in the league who also gain points with a win or loss.............

What I''m saying is that''s the minimum we need to stay up considering our lack of form, also I think you are forgetting the teams below are not going to win all of there games, we have the better run in on paper......yes I know the games not played on paper it''s played on grass, but we should be ok!!

I agree that even on current form we should be capable of getting 7 points.

Had we held on for a gutless goal less draw at Wigan I think the mood on this board would be quite different. But we did not and I suspect there is not a Norwich supporter anywhere that would not snap your hand off if you offered them 7 points now.

The concern over where exactly those 7 points might be coming from is totally understandable given our recent performances.