Sign in to follow this  
hairy canary

Ticketing website

Anyone else log on at 9 this morning for Everton tickets (no gloating ST holders...I am on waiting list)

Tried buying 2 supermember tickets as normal but when I clicked on select seats, I was not allowed to select seats...I had to have 1 seat that was selected for me. Could not buy2 in area selected as there was not 2 together!

About 9:25 website reverted back to previous system and all fine.

Why do they (whoever runs the website) mess with the ticketing system without thinking to mention it to the customers that use it?

[quote user="hairy canary"]

Anyone else log on at 9 this morning for Everton tickets (no gloating ST holders...I am on waiting list)

Tried buying 2 supermember tickets as normal but when I clicked on select seats, I was not allowed to select seats...I had to have 1 seat that was selected for me. Could not buy2 in area selected as there was not 2 together!

About 9:25 website reverted back to previous system and all fine.

Why do they (whoever runs the website) mess with the ticketing system without thinking to mention it to the customers that use it?

[/quote]

Yep same experience.

Not the first time it hasn''t come up right either. The other problem I have experienced is when you click on an area showing availability it produces a plan showing nothing. Again tends to be corrected after about 20 minutes.

Today was a particular problem as Everton have taken thier full allocation and block H is not available to home support, so not a lot of seats around and like you I wanted two together. So I went with the allocated seats option available and did manage to get two together in the upper N&P. Not ideal, but when I checked at around 9:30 I don''t think I could have done any better.