Sign in to follow this  
nasher

bumped into a very unhappy ipsh*t fan this morning

whilst taking my dog for his  sunday stroll this morning i bumped in to this chap who i see most weekends walking his dog, and he  is a season ticket holder for that team down the road he was not a happy chappie . He left he tells me after QPR scored there second goal , a full 15 minuets from the end  i jokingly i  said you should allways stay till the end as some team this season had scored three times in the final ten minuets of there game . He replied but we aint as good as that , we are in free fall and  it was really awful to watch the best we can hope for is the playoffs if we continue like that .He went on to say the fans were argueing between themselves about joe royal ,and team tactics. He put on radio suffolk when he got back  to his car and apparantly at the final whistle  there were only about 9 thousand left in the ground as the other 20 thousand had left the ground  in disscust.Music to my ears as  all season he has been saying how we would be swapping places in May ,ive been saying you aint promoted yet and we aint relegated yet so until it, the unlikely happens i am not rising to the bait OTBC

[quote]whilst taking my dog for his sunday stroll this morning i bumped in to this chap who i see most weekends walking his dog, and he is a season ticket holder for that team down the road he was not a ha...[/quote]

Good post Nasher, could you afford to just up the text size a little, for the sake of us older posters with diminishing eyesight.