Sign in to follow this  
Pabs

Anyone want two *special train* returns for 15 quid (half price)

Hi all

I bought two tickets for special train return from Norwich to Peterborough tomorrow, leaves Norwich at 11.20 and returns at 6.10 from Peterborough.

I am going with my whufc supporting friend and he has since decided that he would like to watch their game in a pub in Peterborough before we leave - so have booked an open return.

Note - no alcohol available on special train. But, if ur not bothered about that or travelling with a kid, contact me on he message board - I can pass tickets on at train station in morn.

As I say, 15 quid for the two ticket sim which is half the 30 I paid.

To clarify on the alcohol on train situation

The East Midlands trains, i.e. the usual service at 57 past the hour, you can drink on - ref tweet from @EMTrains: ''There are no alcohol free [EMT] trains planned, however passengers that are drunk and disorderly can be refused travel.''

The Football Special 1120 service, which is being run by Greater Anglia, will be an alcohol-free (dry) train - ref tweet from @GreaterAnglia: ''morning. the train will be dry. Have a great time. GK''

Tickets for the special train are not valid on EMT or vice versa.

[quote user="e10_yellow"]To clarify on the alcohol on train situation

The East Midlands trains, i.e. the usual service at 57 past the hour, you can drink on - ref tweet from @EMTrains: ''There are no alcohol free [EMT] trains planned, however passengers that are drunk and disorderly can be refused travel.''

The Football Special 1120 service, which is being run by Greater Anglia, will be an alcohol-free (dry) train - ref tweet from @GreaterAnglia: ''morning. the train will be dry. Have a great time. GK''

Tickets for the special train are not valid on EMT or vice versa.[/quote]Stroke of luck I don''t need the train then, eh Tilly ? [;)]

Morning. Do u have a mobile number as gotta leave house soon and pick up a friend? Mine is 07956466380

Paul