Sign in to follow this  
marvin the martian

Spurs fans attacked

One critically ill after being attacked in Rome by Lazio " ultras" armed with knives, baseball bats, chains and knuckle dusters. No doubt the Italians will be told they are very naughty boys and get fined 10,000 Lira ( around £ 3.50 )

I''m fairly sure Italy uses the Euro these days...

But not a nice thing to happen, Italian football is full of problems. Something needs to be done over there.

Why were the Spurs fans in a pup (which is what I read) full of Lazio fans anyway? Not a particularly sensible thing to do, still, they didn''t deserve what happened.

The report I read stated that the Lazio fans smashed their way into the bar anr it wasn''t just Spurs fans or indeed British people who were attacked.

[quote user="PKC"]The report I read stated that the Lazio fans smashed their way into the bar anr it wasn''t just Spurs fans or indeed British people who were attacked.[/quote]

If that''s the BBC, I notice that they have changed their report.  This morning it didn''t have the account of what happens, only that people were injured, and when it mentions "Tottenham have traditionally drawn support from the Jewish community." it then refered to the ''Yid Army'' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yid_Army) - implying that the Spurs fan were equally culpable.  Good to see they have now removed that.