Sign in to follow this  
Mungo Bumpkin

Bring on the Villa!

Mr Hughton, I wouldn''t dream of telling you how to do your job but on Tuesday night we expect to see the first XI line up to stick it to Villa and their quisling manager. We would be in sniffing distance of the twin towers. Norwich expects every man to do his duty!

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Mr Hughton, I wouldn''t dream of telling you how to do your job but on Tuesday night we expect to see the first XI line up to stick it to Villa and their quisling manager. We would be in sniffing distance of the twin towers. Norwich expects every man to do his duty!

[/quote]Can''t wait to see you having a day out an infill site somewhere rather than going to see the magnificent Wembley with its arch.  [:P]

Fair play to master bumbo muchkin, he did get the day correct

a previous comment about a midweek game confused the day the game was to be played - the day before the game !

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]I don''t like the "new" Wembley. I prefered the old one in all it''s Milk Cup tastic imperial magnificence with towers, teracing and greyhound track.[/quote]Like I preferred ''The Nest'' but........ whatever!