Rather annoyingly I missed the goal, but his link up play, first touch, and vision were back to the standard of last season which is nice to see.He really is our only potent all-round striker at the moment, so long may his presence in the starting line-up continue.

The thing that most impressed me today with Mr Holt was when Mata strode 75 yards down the pitch and played one ball that cut out our entire midfield and defence (who could have had a blanket thrown over them), it was Holt that had run the entire length of the ground in an attempt to track Hazard. Okay, he got nowhere near him but I applaud the commitment. I also liked the fact he looked genuinely angry when the goal went in. I think we could do with a few more Holts on the pitch at the moment

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]The thing that most impressed me today with Mr Holt was when Mata strode 75 yards down the pitch and played one ball that cut out our entire midfield and defence (who could have had a blanket thrown over them), it was Holt that had run the entire length of the ground in an attempt to track Hazard. Okay, he got nowhere near him but I applaud the commitment. I also liked the fact he looked genuinely angry when the goal went in. I think we could do with a few more Holts on the pitch at the moment
[/quote]

Holt leads by example, always has.