Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Watching Norwich matches in London

Someone told me there is a pub in London where the landlord is a Norwich fan and City fans go to watch the games on Sky. Any idea where it is?

The last time i tried to watch a game on Sky down here the guy behind the bar wouldnt turn the music off and take the TV off mute...

Well, my friend, I do not know of this. However, when the matches are sky and I''m in London, a few of my mates who also support the mighty canaries watch the games in a pub in Kilburn, NW6. Feel free to join us if you like - there is a friendly barman & we have good volume!

The Boleyn Tavern have got saturdays game live on a beamback. Probably wise not to wear colours as i don''t think you will be very popular!! If you can''t get in, upton park also has the game on beamback. Apparantly they had 8 thousand there watching the fulham game. Again, i don''t think wearing a city shirt would be a good idea.

I can recommend the "Sports Cafe" on the Haymarket. It''s a godawful pile of tacky rubbish, neon everywhere, but there''s usually a very good atmosphere and a fair few Norwich fans.

on the whu site they said the game will be beamed back to them outside upton park or something. well i don''t know u have a look.
http://www.whufc.com/index.asp
they''ve even got a little countdown till the norwich game kicks off. how cute!