Sign in to follow this  
mini me

ON a lighter note

Went the the Cambridge game.

Roberts scored! just like old times

Cracking atmosphere behind the goal, with a very mixed bag of supporters ( in their own colours) ALL cheering on Cambridge. Excellent turn out by city by the way.

Hi-lite for me, other than Roberts scoring, Ipswich supporters ( must give them repect for being there) having to chant " come on you Yellows" every time Cambridge got a corner.

Now that must have hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big thanks to all Cambridge supporters for making us welcome and watching game in supporters club afterwards.

Im sorry first game was the best!!

Reading other post posts glad I dint stay for "Worthys Words of Wisdom" after game on sky would have had a fit and got ejected.

Me and a couple of mates also went to this game and I have to say we had a cracking day with real football enjoyed by real football fans.
Another great thing was the lack of shirts worn by the so called followers of the big premier five teams,we had a few beers with people from Wrexham,Sunderland,Leicester,loads of lads from Brighton and to many other teams to mention.
We also managed to get a huge green & yellow snake pit flag up in the away end corner which Iwan was rather pleased with when we had a chat with him after the game.
A great turn out from the city fans all wearing there colours and loads stayed after to watch the game in the supporters club.
I have to say once again what a great day out we had and I hope united manage to stay in the divison because there fans are a credit to them.
I for one are looking forward to next season in the fizzy league,real football,real fans and not rip off prices.