Sign in to follow this  
johnnyryan1970

newcastle away tickets!!

hey lads....irish canary here trying to organise a trip over with my son to see newcastle away...getting flights at 70 euro approx round trip...wodering if anyone would know about the tickets..would ye think that it would be poss to get a couple of tickets...or would the away allocation be taken from season ticket holders??...hope someone can help!!!

[quote user="johnnyryan1970"]

hey lads....irish canary here trying to organise a trip over with my son to see newcastle away...getting flights at 70 euro approx round trip...wodering if anyone would know about the tickets..would ye think that it would be poss to get a couple of tickets...or would the away allocation be taken from season ticket holders??...hope someone can help!!!

[/quote]As per my message earlier, this game could easily still be moved to the Sunday if Newcastle were to qualify for the Group Sages of the Europa League.

thanks just saw yr earler message....its a more tha likely they will get to the group stages...have checked tickets on sunday still pretty cheap...do you reckon it would be easy to get tickets for that game??theres a company that do tickets and accomodation from ireland to the game ..over priced tho and i think the tickets would be in the home end..

Away end tickets will almost certainly be available on general sale through the club, don''t get ripped off/go in the home end