Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Shirt

42 points

many of them coming toward the end of the season.That is my prediction after looking at the fixture list... any one see it differently?

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]many of them coming toward the end of the season.That is my prediction after looking at the fixture list... any one see it differently?[/quote]What if the fixture list had been different, do you think we''d have got more or less points? [^o)]

Could go either way- I think it looks quite good for us. I see a few chances to put runs together- this year is not about picking up points here and there so much as running things together and getting some momentum going. I think we have runs of tougher games and runs of winnable games and that should help get runs going.

I think we should wait until we see who comes in or out before we start making pessimistic predictions!!!

[quote user="NWC"]I think we should wait until we see who comes in or out before we start making pessimistic predictions!!![/quote]I thought that was a pretty glass half full prediction for me!I''d be happy with 42/45 points next season.