Sign in to follow this  
swjf50

what signings would you be happy with?

If Holt does leave us (I think it will be a blow if he does), a replacement for him would be a priority and at the moment I can''t think of anyone suitable on the radar. Other than a striker, I''d like us to reinforce the central defence with a little experience and the one name that has been mentioned on here that I would be very happy with, would be Curtis Davis, who could play alongside Bennett or Ayala. In midfield I''d be happy with Lansbury or Snodgrass, although I think we need a defensive midfielder aswell. At right back Gunter, unless Whittaker has been bought to play in that position.

If Holt moves to Sunderland perhaps we could do a part exchange for one of there strikers.

I''d be interested to see what you would be happy with, given the funds we have. Many have criticised our activity in the transfer market without coming up with any sensible suggestions.

Strikers = Kenwyn Jones, Cameron Jerome and Shane Long.

Midfield = Emanuel Frimpong, Vladimir Weiss, Giovanni Dos Santos, Andros Townsend.

Defenders = Ryan Bertrand, Curtis Davis, Chris Gunter or Kyle Naughton.

This would be my A list to give to McNally!!!

If I could realistically choose our remaining signings, I would have:Bruma, van Aanholt, Bridcutt, Tom Ince, Nilmar and Lukaku on loan(if Holt leaves)