Is there any way we could sell him to the highest bidder from the lower leagues. He wants out personally i believe if he wants out he should go but couldnt we force him to go down the leagues with a clause that if the team sells him to a premiership club we get 50% of the money?? this could 1, sort out his chip on his shoulder 2, spite him and his agent, 3,make him appreciate what he had with us 4, It means hes never going to get into the England squad which would show him just whos in charge. Would any of this be possible or would he have to agree to it even tho hes contracted to us??? if not sod him lets loan him out to a lower league team for next season so long as they pay his wages or most of. Then we could cash in in his last year get at least what we paid for him+plus his wages would of been paid and he earnt us plenty by getting us promoted maybe this would be the best way to teach him a lesson in respect and we wouldnt lose face

Absolutely, after all in this parallel universe we never abolished slavery and the player has no option but to go where his master sends him...

[quote user="colufan"]

Absolutely, after all in this parallel universe we never abolished slavery and the player has no option but to go where his master sends him...

[/quote] Due to him being under contract he can be loaned where ever the club see fit. Anyway what the f*ck has it got to do with you. Theres no point in hanging about here gloating cos WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE, WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE and it will be a f*ucking very long time before colwho can say that  

Who''s gloating? I think Lambert did a fantastic job for you and it won''t be a f*cking long time before we can say that, it will be never so I''m not quite sure what I''m supposed to upset about with that jibe.

I was just pointing out that you can''t send or sell Holt anywhere he doesn''t want to go. The most you can do is not pick him and let him run his contract down. In which case you might as well cash in rather than pay his wages for nothing.

Might be worth the £1 million a year NOT to give him to a relegation rival.

I''d tell him that he can go wherever he wants as long as it is not in the Premier League, effectively leaving him with the following options:

1) Celtic

2) Leicester

Cheerio Holt!