Sign in to follow this  
CanaryDodge84

This stat proves how good we have had it the last 3 seasons!

As we haven''t scored in the last 2 games i thought i would go back and see if under Lambert, there have been any other times during his tenure where we have gone 2 games without scoring?  The simple answer is.....No!  We have never gone 2 games without scoring under Lambert before.

Make of the stat what you wnat but i feel it shows just how good we have had it being a Norwich fan under Paul Lambert!  Basically guarenteed a goal to cheer more often than not! :-)

Not doubting Lambert''s calibre, but of course i worry when the team is not getting results. As long as it doesn''t work against us next season, i couldn''t care too much about how we end this season now we''re safe. I just worry that the winning mentality momentum is slipping away and wonder how our squad will cope under pressure.

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"]What about Chelsea and Sunderland? Agree it quite impressive[/quote]

2-1 cup win in-between...

[quote user="CanaryDodge84"]

As we haven''t scored in the last 2 games i thought i would go back and see if under Lambert, there have been any other times during his tenure where we have gone 2 games without scoring?  The simple answer is.....No!  We have never gone 2 games without scoring under Lambert before.

Make of the stat what you wnat but i feel it shows just how good we have had it being a Norwich fan under Paul Lambert!  Basically guarenteed a goal to cheer more often than not! :-)

[/quote]

Even with the games we lose, we still enjoy plenty of goals, i.e Man City 7, Liverpool 3, Arsenal 4, Sunderland away 3,.Fantastic entertainment.