Sign in to follow this  
Thecat72

Whats happening with Tierney????

Just wondering whats happened to him as I thought he was close to a return a few weeks ago when made the bench but since then all quiet & seems strange no mention lately either!!!

I heard from my cousin, who works in the ticket office, that Tierney and Morison are both big fans of Sylvester Stallone, and in honour of the underrated classic "Over The Top" they had an after-training arm wrestle - this went wrong and left Tierney needing a bicep implant.  This explains Morison''s performance yesterday as he was literally weighed down with guilt.

Apparently, Tierney started arguing with Morison about the best way to shave their bonces.

When Tierney suggested that Moro could get a bit closer to the razor to get that "shiny" look, and that a five o''clock shadow was just so passe, darling, it all kicked off.

Morison called Tierney a fecking Trappatoni-licking Irish peasant, and Tierney responded in kind, dubbing Morison a yacki-da leaky old bonehead. Whereupon Moro landed a Mick Channon-type windmill on Tierney''s pate.

When quizzed at the press conference, Lambert just said they''d both been triffic and had given everything they''d got.

Tierney just muttered that that had probably been about the most energy he''d ever seen Moro expend on a football pitch, the lazy git.

Just spotted a bald bloke in the crowd at the Nou Camp. Obviously its Tierney watching his soon-to-be team mates, as Barca are looking to replace Eric Abidal in the summer who is taking over as manager from Pep. I knew this day would come.

As for Moro, he''s a Leicester fan thats all..

whenever I see Leicester''s highlights from home games, there''s always a bald bloke in the crowd. Its Moro.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]any one notice how his stand in has been playing ?[/quote]If you mean Drury, he has done good. Reads the game well still. Not as quick as Tierney but not as rash either.