Sign in to follow this  
ontheballcity.com

Canary Fans & Their Scapegoat Needs

http://www.ontheballcity.com/canary-fans-their-scapegoat-needs/

Our new feature which makes a few points about these moaners and their scapegoat needs. Have a look and see if you agree with what we''ve said! Here''s hoping we get the 3 points tomorrow!

Best of luck to the boys!

OTBC

Definately agree with that, it seems there''s always one player a select group of people feel they need to moan about.

Support the team!

Are the same people moaning about moaners the same people who never create an atmosphere and just wait for others to create an atmosphere for them?  Just a little curious.

Some will be - you''ll get that too obviously, but the majority do their best to get behind the boys! I can tell you my conscience is clear from writing this and I come home hoarse!

You must have been one of the few who came home hoarse in that case then yesterday.  We hardly blew CR roof off with the atmosphere did we? Like I say many should look a little closer to home before criticising other fans.

The atmosphere coming out of the Barclay and Snakepit is often reflective of what the team are doing are on the pitch. Yesterday we were lack lustre for most of the game and rarely looked like scoring!

As for scapegoats - I don''t think any regulars slating Morisons last 2 lack of effort, seemingly poor atitiude performances are making him a scapegoats - Only commenting on what hes done in the last 2 games which is nowhere near good enough and he should of been droped for the Fulham game!

Ridiculous scapegoating is all the sh*te about Ruddy ever since hes jjoined us.If he was that bad we''d not be in the Premiership now!