Sign in to follow this  
Rock The Boat

Darren - when is the Dave Stringer interview?

Hucks,  I enjoyed reading your interviews as they often gave a behind-the-scenes look at the recent histories of NCFC and gave a viewpoint that we fans rarely ever saw. You''ve been promising a DS -no, not that one - interview for a while now but it never appeared. Shame because Dave Stringer was team manager during our best ever period and was a player during happy, simple times.

Have you been jumped on from above to stop these interviews? If not, please continue.

Yes, have been looking forward to the Dave Stringer interview as well.

He still goes to games (was at Arsenal game I believe?) and is, and should always be, part of Carrow Road history.

Fleckie reckoned he wasn''t a man to cross, despite his calm and friendly image!

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]

Hucks,  I enjoyed reading your interviews as they often gave a behind-the-scenes look at the recent histories of NCFC and gave a viewpoint that we fans rarely ever saw. You''ve been promising a DS -no, not that one - interview for a while now but it never appeared. Shame because Dave Stringer was team manager during our best ever period and was a player during happy, simple times.

Have you been jumped on from above to stop these interviews? If not, please continue.

[/quote]dont think he has been jumped on from above.. Its Darren''s website and he can interview who he likes... nothing to do with the club.