Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Norwich City on FM 12

Can anyone shed any light into how good/ rubbish we have been made?

I''m a complete fanatic of the series, but my laptop is broken, so haven''t been on it yet.

I realise the game isn''t out until tomorrow, but the keenos amongst us will have been on the demo already.

Apparently Hoolahan has been made pretty good, but Holt etc have seen no improvements from last season.

On the demo we''re not great to be honest and when you join it says we are media predicted to finish 20th and you don''t get much cash to spend (3m-ish depending on where you say you will finish). Wes is our most valuable player at 2.8m and the rest of the first team is mainly around 1.5 to 2.5m. (apart from Tierney who is valued at 75k for some reason).

Basically it''s similar to Fifa in terms of underrating us. Hopefully the data has been updated between the demo and the proper release but I think we''re probably going to have to wait until the first update to get some love.

The ratings/value are pretty poor, as well as the budget (Swansea get over 4.5 mil from somewhere compared to our 3!)

HOWEVER...

I completed my half season in top 10 :) only a couple extra signings and with all the injuries (way too many even for us) i figure it evens out ;)

Has anyone else had problems with the demo being really jittery? My graphics card is rated 4.5 out of 5 in the game so can''t be that but it''s making it impossible to play.

Thanks for the reply. Can''t find that option am playing it on a mac and have tried the windowed option but that didn''t help. FM 2011 works fine so can''t see any reason why this wont.