Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Chelsea Away Tickets

Away at v fest for the stoke match so this shall be my first game of the season, can''t wait!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I just emailed though will follow up with a phone call tomorrow too. Im sure we''re fine. I expect the money will be processed tomorrow - Usually takes two working days for stuff like this. I posted my letter on Monday so it should have arrived on Tuesday or Weds latest. A quick conformation email from the club would have been nice to prevent the anxiety![/quote]I posted it on the Friday before so it should have been absolutely fine but I keep having visions of it being lost in the post, haha [:P]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I just emailed though will follow up with a phone call tomorrow too. Im sure we''re fine. I expect the money will be processed tomorrow - Usually takes two working days for stuff like this. I posted my letter on Monday so it should have arrived on Tuesday or Weds latest. A quick conformation email from the club would have been nice to prevent the anxiety![/quote]

I posted it on the Friday before so it should have been absolutely fine but I keep having visions of it being lost in the post, haha [:P]
[/quote]

Well mine made it there from India so yours should be safe enough! They''re posting out this week. Call the ticket office and they will confirm. Just hope my two Norwich shirts arrive tomorrow as I fly back Thursday morning.