Sign in to follow this  
Cappsy

Olifinjana

people have linked him with us in here but I really really hope we don''t get him, he is the worst CDM I''ve seen who plays each week I''ve seen in ages! so can people please not link him to us, he gives the ball away sooooo much. last night and against middlesborough all I heard the commentator say was "and olifinjana gives away possession again!" he is not even that physically dominant for his side, leigterwood had him in his pocket, I thought he would be a handy player to have in the squad, very neat and keeps things simple.''he have 40 mill to spend apparently, so we can get much better than him.

Another failed premeirship has been. We can aim higher than this guy. I think cardiff''s only class player is Peter Whittingham.

[quote user="scrappy33"]Another failed premeirship has been. We can aim higher than this guy. I think cardiff''s only class player is Peter Whittingham.[/quote]

Mcnaughton is a good player too

[quote user="scrappy33"]Another failed premeirship has been. We can aim higher than this guy. I think cardiff''s only class player is Peter Whittingham.[/quote]

I think Wittingham is worth a bid.  He''s a quality player and I have no doubt he could cut it in the Premiership and Cardiff have money problems so if we put in a reasonable offer then they might not be able to say no.  I also thought Karacan was fairly decent too when I watched Reading v Cardiff.

Also from Cardiff how about Michael Chopra?