Sign in to follow this  
wiltshireguy

hi all newbie here

ive read the boards for years .so i hope you dont mind me adding my views here from now on,,,,anyway im not a glory hunter ive go to about 5 matches a season normally away matches,this has been going on for 20 years. on a normal membership as im from swindon .what chance have i got for this to continue now we have gone up with ticket demands,,,is super member worth joining again as so many more want season tickets ??? veiws welcome

Yes get S/M.I''m in a similar boat as you,where due to distance/money i can only get to a few games a season and this has really helped.You will still have to be on the ball and get them as soon as they are released,so a bit of pre-planning is a definite.I can''t see last-minute ticket buying on the cards for a while (well a season at least).[Y]

Hi newbie, as you can tell I''m also from Swindon ! I''m a season ticket holder

so I make that 4 hour plus drive every other week (it''s well worth it !)

I should have got an away season ticket last year because of the southern

bias of League One, I ended up going to most of the away fixtures.

I would strongly recommend that you apply for a Super Membership if you intend

going to any of the home games and keep hold of those away match ticket stubs you may need them !

No mines a BMW X1 (that''s new, before that it was a BMW X3) Both cars have Norwich ''stuff'' in the back window.The silver focus belongs to yet another Norwich supporter living here in Swindon, he''s out in Cheney Manor whilst I live in Stratton  (that''s the one in Swindon, not the Norwich one !)