Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Is Yorke worth buying?

Is Yorke worth buying for backup??

I know he''s getting on but i still think he could do a good job in the Prem for us.He must have had 10 solid years in the Prem with Villa and Manure & is out of favour at the Brummies,but lets face it Clinton Morrison & Donkey Heskey have been on fire of late.

A true proffesional who would give major experience & influence to our players just like Roberts did over the last few years.

I havent a clue how much he would cost,probably around 250000k? Maybe a FREE,and he must have had a drop in wages moving from Manure to Blackburn to the Brummies dont ya think?

Where else would he go if not to us? None of the top 15 teams thats for sure,so it only really leaves those teams battling against the drop with us !

I must apologise for this post,i dont normally post topics which are serious ish. I still havent recovered from banging my head last nite!

Simple answer ,No! too old he''d probably do a Cottee on us,an easy ride for a few expensive wage packets!!

I don''t think he''s available, apparently, he''s lost and wandering about aimlessly with the ''pop-star?'' Peter Andre - in the ''deep forest'' and ''mountainous regions'' of "Jordan" (though not the middle eastern country I hasten to add!)...... OTBC ;~)

I personally think that it would be ''breast'' for the both of them to stay there.......

A true professional??  Thats probably not the word I''d use to describe Dwight Yorke!!  Not for me thanks.  He''s been on very good wages ever since he was at Villa.  He would break the bank I should think.  I''d rather play the kids

I thought that yesterday, I think him operating behind ashton could be quite good
I also think he is better and different to what we have already got and if we could get him on a free and give a contract until the end of the season that would be spot on

I guess his wages must be quite high though?

[quote]Is Yorke worth buying for backup?? I know he''s getting on but i still think he could do a good job in the Prem for us.He must have had 10 solid years in the Prem with Villa and Manure & is out of...[/quote]

In a big word.

NO.