Sign in to follow this  
Alan Johnson

2 more chances for worthy!

As i see it Worthy has 2 more chances to try and save the season

1 Get Bentley back to Arsenal...pay the 130k wages

2 Get 2 loan signings in double quick before Saturday.

I say this becasuse every game he dosen''t do anything is another game lost.

I can''t see us beating Boro on Saturday we are just not good enough to compete with them as we were yesterday at Villa.

Dury was no where during the game and cost us 2 goals with some very poor defending......the midfield was no existenet and this is where he needs to strengthen.....1 attacking midfielder and 1 defencive midfielder.

Ashton looks good but he is not going to score if he dosen''t get any service.

Maybe he should play Ashton/Jonson up front and have Huckerby/Other playing on the wings to get some service in.....maybe the OTHER could be the missing Mcveigh!

I really can''t see us staying up at the moment but i hope we do.

Finally how many of you are infuriated with Worthys after match comments...."We gave are all"....."We batelled all the way"!!!

What game was he watching yesterday IMO the team were still on the coach from West Ham last week!

the first two goals were down to mullers im afraid.and were was hucks helping drury to defended .?

and hucks /mcveigh getting service in .thats a laugh how many crosses did hucks and johnson get in on saturday.?

[quote]As i see it Worthy has 2 more chances to try and save the season 1 Get Bentley back to Arsenal...pay the 130k wages 2 Get 2 loan signings in double quick before Saturday. I say this becasuse every ...[/quote]

Don''t hope for too much we have had since August to fill one loan space and 16 days of the transfer window in January result nothing. I can''t see much happening in fact the manager has said he will wait before he decides what to do with Bentley. The word Nero springs to mind. Two loan players should be signed now to raise team spirit and train with the rest of the squad straight away.

[quote]the first two goals were down to mullers im afraid.and were was hucks helping drury to defended .? and hucks /mcveigh getting service in .thats a laugh how many crosses did hucks and johnson get in o...[/quote]

Where was Hux supporting Drury - thanks KOL I have seen a lot of posts slating Drury but again the lack of cover for him was so poor  - how many times have I raised that question this season???  Players to their strengths and natural positions will see an improvement but we wont survive unless we get better quality for the complete game from the defence.

I can forgive the poor midfield - half of it was our remaining fit players (McVeigh excepted - come on Waghorn challenge Worthy and tell us why he is not evenon the bench despite being fit) and they are the worst two at the club.

OTBC