Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfan

Crofts

Crofts wasn''t at his best, however thought he was the best midfielder for us until Korey came on. Surman had his worst game for us, Lansbury disappeared half the time and didn''t seem happy behind the front 2, and the strikers never gave him any of the support that he needs.

Don''t think you can really criticise Ruddy for any of their goals, the first two were simply shots that no keeper would save.

On the face of it I did think that Crofts had a poor game, as he is usually one of the players who stands out if the team are having a bad day. He seemed to give the ball away too often, and ran into players rather than releasing the ball. After he was substituted though I thought that the midfield were slightly weaker than when Crofts was playing, so that obviously shows that he was doing something right.

I think the main problem today was collectively Norwich just didn''t click. There was too many loose passes going about, and I think the main thing that we missed was a strong bench. Its always nice to know that if things aren''t going your way that you have a player like Lansbury who can come on and change a game, however with him starting he didn''t have the same kind of impact. People need to quit the moaning, remember we are still in 2nd and look forward to Tuesday night. At least we lost to a good championship team rather than against someone like Scunthorpe.

I thought Crofts was our best player tbh.  Surman on the other hand was terrible, get stuck in for once!!!!  And I have never rated Ward and he wasn''t good either.  Korey Smith was very good when he came on though.