Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

I''m completely breathless after that one!  And I''ve not got much voice left - good I hear you say!!!

Yes it was unbelievable and one of those comebacks that only happen once in a blue moon.  To be honest at 4-1 down we were as poor as any game this season and sitting there watching it I just could not see how we were going to get a second never mind a fourth.  Unfortunately as I have said in another post I hope the comeback does not gloss over the reason we were 4-1 down at home in the first place.  With all the other three clubs all winning it has not done us any good whatsoever and now find ourselves only one point above West Brom.  With 14 games left and then take out the games against Arsenal Chelsea and Man u (and maybe Everton away next game)  I do not think we have the necessary time left in order to amass the points needed to stay up.  This game if it had happened a few games ago could have done wonders for our confidence but just as the draw will give the players some confidence it will surely be knocked by the fact that the other teams won.  At the end of the day it is not this comeback that will determine our season but the 22 or so games before this and be it Crystal Palace or Southampton that escapes then I say good luck to them.  We have had the chance and unfortunately it looks like we are going to blow it. 

The worrying thing is that between Boro''s first goal and their fourth I did not think we even looked a good Fizzy league side so coming straight back up may not be a simple as some people seem to think.