Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

My nervous system has collapsed!.

Please no more stress City.  

I''ve now been left a total nervous wreck after today''s game. May I suggest when fans buy their tickets, that free Prozac tablets should be included in the price.

I''ve never known a game like it. Okay, we may well go down, but I''ll never forget it.

Oh, and Worthy, please start with Leon and Ashton up front for the next game, and who knows?.

You''re all hero''s lads, well done. 

Well said that man - City were  heroes today

And to all of you moaning in other threads about conceeding goals, getting relegated, not having quality and slagging off the players who got us into the Premiership - carry on. Just please go and do it at Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge with all the other fairweather glory seekers.

Or have you got 100 billion in your bank account to invest in the club? No, didn''t think so.

We knew the deal when we got promoted - it was going to be damn hard to stay up, and so it is turning out to be. But some of the whingers on here need to look at the guts and grit shown by everyone involved in the club. You might learn a thing or two.

And anyway, City go down, so what? They will still be my club, my team. I would support them in the Norfolk Sunday Morning Pub League if it came to it.

So come on, if you''re not going to stand shoulder to shoulder in the trenches, go some where else, cos you''re heart don''t bleed yellow and green.

[quote]Well said that man - City were heroes today And to all of you moaning in other threads about conceeding goals, getting relegated, not having quality and slagging off the players who got us into the ...[/quote]

Superb post, Wandering, they should pin it to the dressing room board!.

It needed saying mate.

Fair makes you proud to be a City supporter today, doesn''t it?.

Wandering, I have supported City for over 60 years and  believe that I and many other fans are quite capable of making up our minds whether or not to criticise the poor defending of our team, in games that  we pay good money to see.  It is precisely the poor organisational ability of the defence that will create a downfall back to the Fizzy pop league, that they were very fortunate to escape from.

For the same mistakes were being made there, but happily they went unpunished.  It is not unrealistic to expect that the mistakes that have been present for this first half of the Prem season are addressed and quickly. Because I, like you wan''t and care enough for City to want the best for City.  I will not close my eyes to the lack of defensive skills being shown by the present bunch of players to please the likes of you.  Or take a journey to MU to please you. P.T.I.Y.P.A.S.I.