Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

One of these soon, please...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He can cross the ball all he likes, but he won''t put another one in the top corner :P[/quote]

Instead of taking the pi$$ we need to get behind our strikers if not they are never going to score. If I was in Lambert''s shoes I would be using Jackson a hell of a lot more because if he doesn''t play he obviously won''t score but he knows what he is doing so...

???

I''m not going to start shouting abuse at Jackson.

Your not in Lambert''s shoes for a very good reason. It is more than obvious Jackson DOES NOT fit into the way the team plays. I''m sure he can be a very good striker, as he was for the Gills last season. But he doesn''t do enough in the system we play, which is why Wilbraham gets ahead of them. But of course that doesn''t matter, you don''t allow any kind of criticism at all do you? I wasn''t even criticising him, i was making a comment that shot looks like a attempted cross.

Jackson it seems has fell right down the pecking order , 2 minutes against Donny and 10 or so yesterday , if you are in need of a goal and Wilbraham comes on in front of you then you must be out of favour . Personally i would have given Jackson the 2nd striker role at the start of the season and stuck with him , he was prolific at lower level and i still feel he has goals in him .

Jackson has started 14, and had 14 sub appearances this season (More than Martin, but obviously Martin has had more game time, with 7 more starts, and he tends to play 90 mins when he starts). He has had a chance, and for a striker like him, he really should have scored more in that amount of appearances. But he doesn''t fit into the team well enough. And if he''s not scoring, he''s not going to play as unlike Martin and Wilbraham to an extent he doesn''t fit into the main game plan. Nothing against Jackson, as i have said he''s probably a very good striker, and could still prove to be very useful. But it seems i''m not actually allowed to post my opinion on here anymore, probably not much point trying?