Sign in to follow this  
natncfc

BBC Radio Norfolk Scrimage

On my way home las night I decided to tune in to the scrimage. Now I am not a sexist pig before anyone jumps on me but i did have to turn it off 5 minutes in. The 1st 5 minutes were jokes about Andy Gray and Richard Keys, very poor ones at that. For anyone who has heard it before will know the format, the 1st question was... "what part of a footballers anatomy is your favourite?" needless to say it was a panel of 4 ladys including Bryan Gunns wife. Can I have your thoughts on this please as I was slightly anoid by the jibes. more to the point where was Chris Goreham?!!

The panel last night was Susan Gunn,Lil Ferrarri( Joe''s mum and bestest friend of Delia) and Karen Buchanan the former editor of 4-4-2.I had been warned in advance so swerved listening.Next week it is Kathy.

Fantastic!! Can''t wait!! Do the bosses enjoy having a massive drop in listening figures because i bet ya i wasnt the only one to switch it off or not bother tuning in, Chris Goreham is much better. Can''t get my head round why there was a panel of all ladys, was a bit like loose women and i hate that show. Match of the day gets switched off just the same when there is a female commentator, perhaps i am not used to it. This is not sexist just my opinion which we are all allowed.

Come on where are your balls lads, don''t be scared to voice your opinion on what you prefer listing to. I fear this sky saga has scared everyone to death.

Karen probably knows more about football than most of us, very talented, she wrote Iwans book. But I can imagine that it would be very high pitched.