Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Fifa 11 Stat updates:

So you basically get selected to look at the stats and see if they are right? Nice little job.

What is the best team for fast passing and moving Lew? Iplay with Spuds or Inter. I do try and play with City online, but everyone chooses Barca or Manure.

[quote user="Bebop and Rocksteady"]So you basically get selected to look at the stats and see if they are right? Nice little job.

What is the best team for fast passing and moving Lew? Iplay with Spuds or Inter. I do try and play with City online, but everyone chooses Barca or Manure.[/quote]I only have access to Norwich, Cardiff & Wycombe :P

Inter are very good for speed, yes. Obviously Real Madrid are very pacey, with C Ronny, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria etc etc. Passing wise Barca, Bayern are quite quick to be fair with Ribery and Robben. Arsenal also v.quick. AC quite quick with Pato/Robinho/Ibra. Depends really, I am well into Lyon right now. Bastos, Lopez and Briand up front, midfield of Kallstrom, Gourcuff and Toulalan, with ok defence and with Gomis on the bench. [Y]