Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

STAND UP

Going to complain to the club, as not once told to sit down, where as all other home games except Ipsh*t you are demanded to sit!!, Those poor soles who had to stand for the majority of the game, join forces with me, to write to the club, this will not be tolerated, my hands also sting from clapping!!

All joking aside, it just goes to show that being asked to sit down for all other matches other than Leeds and Ipswich for "stadium regulations" is just b*llocks !!, either there are regulations or there aren''t??.  If fans are seen to be standing on BBC1 in front of the entire watching nation next Sunday afternoon then it will just go to show that stewards are just picking and choosing which games to flex their muscles and that no such regulations actually exist .

I think the regulations do exist....But i think people should be able to stand if they want....

At the very least have one stand for people who want to stand, that can''t be too much to ask can it?

Agreed, i cant see how its dangerous, its not exactly terracing where there are no allocated seats

Terracing isnt dangerous if its controlled properly, last year in league one we stood for several games without fuss! Just |carrow is full of job''s worths!

Canarycharge...

You do realise its not just us who don''t have terracing? Its most/all football league clubs....

Which is a shame, i''m sure at least one stand in every ground could be standing, and i''m sure it would be over-controlled, so wouldn''t get into a position where its dangerous....

..and the most stupid thing about  not standing is that it is one of the outcomes of Hillsborough....where it wasn`t the terracing that caused the problem but the k nob who opened the gates ......

Standing for 90 mins also created the best atmosphere of the season so far. In the Pit the Stewards even seemed to be keeping out of sight with only one minor incident. Lovely job.

[quote user="McCanary"]..and the most stupid thing about  not standing is that it is one of the outcomes of Hillsborough....where it wasn`t the terracing that caused the problem but the k nob who opened the gates ......[/quote]

ask the relatives of the victims of the Bradford fire whether standing is more dangerous than seating !!