Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

time to gamble

now is the time to gamble surely with the team selection. we may as well go down fighting as with a whimper. last night worthy should have started with the team that finished against mboro with mckenzie up front and mcveigh wide, we are so short of goals its unreal, only 6 away all season is pathetic. id rather lose 3-0 going for it than 1-0 playing defensively.

your spot on mate, why mcveigh didnt play i''ll never no.

mckenzie should have def had started. nothing against brennan but he isnt taking his chances (although he played well against boro)

[quote]your spot on mate, why mcveigh didnt play i''ll never no. mckenzie should have def had started. nothing against brennan but he isnt taking his chances (although he played well against boro)[/quote]

...and again last night - we looked solid in midfield for once and he played his part in the first half and covered in at left back well in the second (albeit a tad exposed by Stuart on occasion).

Not Prem league standard I agree, but he is taking his chance. For the pudding of a pitch and the physical kind of team that Everton are the selections were right last night: we didn''t take the 2 clear cut chances we got (not a selection problem) got punished in a scrappy battle of a goal (selection?) and conned by the ref (we don''t select him!).