Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Changes for Scunnthorpe?

[quote user="Brendo "]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Brendo "]I know I can spell it. I will post some links to previous threads of my correct spelling of the word ''Scunthorpe'' if you''re that petty...[/quote]Have you done something to your avatar to make Nelson''s neck thicker, or is that an actual photo?[/quote]Actual photo lol.

Have a lookie here - [url]http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/stats/2010-2011/appearances-goals.aspx[/url]Also mentions to the photos of Steer and MacNamee.

[/quote]''kin hell, he could probably neckbutt someone to death.Can someone paintshop a bolt going through his neck and colour his skin green?

As for Jed Steer, this is before your time but reminded me of it....

lol McNamee''s profile is priceless Brendo! Talk about attitude... as for Steer, someone explain how he manages to play football with his eyes glued shut?

I''d keep the same team. The biggest prob is the heart of the defence (Ruddy, Ward, Nelson, Fox) not being used to each others play. The more they play the easier it''ll be. Also would like to add that I thought Russell Martin was quality last night and worked his backside off to give us an attacking option on the right.