Sign in to follow this  
CanaryJames

Championship Preview 2010/2011

I''ve done a preview for next season''s Championship if anyone is interested, and feedback (positive and negative) is of course welcome!

It''s not faultless (very far from it in fact!) but one thing you can''t complain about is depth!

Apologies for it being pretty lengthy, but I wanted try and analyse every team as thoroughly as I could.

There''s a few mistakes transfer/player wise I''m sure, but that''s what you get when you use Sky Sports Transfer Centre as a reliable source of information!

Of course, I copy and pasted the whole thing...but hey!

http://theblogpaper.co.uk/article/jimbob0305/sports/02aug10/championship-preview-20102011

It''s definately a long article to read and I did get bored after 6 clubs and just skipped to Ipswich and Norwich!  I don''t think we will finish 6th, but probably anywhere between 16th and 6th.  Also, although I really hope it happens, I think Ipswich are stronger than a 20th place finish.

A good in depth analysis.

CanaryJames, your not Canaryjimbob off 606 are you ? [:^)] I just saw your name in that link to the article ''jimbob'' [:P] If so, I''m Norwich 10, previously norwich07 [:D] [Y] Sorry if you''re not really jimbob [:P]

Yep I am...consider me rumbled! ;)

I admit I may have predicted our own fortunes with a hint of rose-tinted spectacles!

Thanks for the feedback guys!