Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

Kasper Schmeichel

Notts county say they expect him to leave.. can we afford him? I think he''s decent, but i''d rather have Frazer :)thoughts?

i think that hie wages would be to much for city as he is on £16,ooo a week.would we be better trying to keep forster

They said in a BBC blog that he is on £1 million a year which is frankly ridiculous. He is certainly no better than Forster and I doubt Forster is on even a quarter of that. They would want to make a profit on the money they paid for him as well which was around a £1 million again. Much better value to be had elsewhere.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]They said in a BBC blog that he is on £1 million a year which is frankly ridiculous. He is certainly no better than Forster and I doubt Forster is on even a quarter of that. They would want to make a profit on the money they paid for him as well which was around a £1 million again. Much better value to be had elsewhere.[/quote]

I don''t think they can afford to hold out for an offer with a profit, nor can they affod his wages- they''d definately sell him if a good enough offer came in, his wages though are definately a proble, and will be a prblem for every clublooking at him. (Maybe Southampton would sneak in there)

Thats the problem I guess as I don''t think he actually good enough to warrant that kind of money. Kelvin Davis is a better goalkeeper in my opinion. Despite him being an ex binner he has been high class every time I have seen him.  While Southampton have money they wont just piss it away when they dont need to.

Don''t rate him and too expensive.

I still think that Forster will be here next year and he is defo our number one target. Basso from Brizzle City would be another option.

No Joe Lewis though.

Hes c**p. Would prefer Rudd in goal even though I think he is not quite ready for championship yet.

There are lots of good goalkeepers about that would come on loan or would be quite cheap, it is just that this season we have been blessed with a goalkeeper that is destined for high things