Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Palace v W Brom on now

Quite unbelievable game - West Brom could and should have had ten but it was Palace who nearly scored with the very last kick of the game - it was cleared off the line!!Was looking forward to watching the Wednesday v Palace showdown on Sky on Sunday but unbelievably Sky in their infinite wisdom have decided to show Blackpool v Bristol City instead.

[quote user="RonDavies"]Quite unbelievable game - West Brom could and should have had ten but it was Palace who nearly scored with the very last kick of the game - it was cleared off the line!!Was looking forward to watching the Wednesday v Palace showdown on Sky on Sunday but unbelievably Sky in their infinite wisdom have decided to show Blackpool v Bristol City instead.[/quote]Trust me, BBC will be showing the Wednesday vs Palace game on Sunday.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I would rather Palace go down, worst away venue in the Championship![/quote]are they not wanting to ground share with Charlton or Millwall though which would rule out visiting Selhurst thank god and given our very poor record against shef wed esp at home, boring 1-0 loses, than i would rather palace stayed up