Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Pre-match celebrations Saturday

WITS, be careful, most of the roads around Thorpe Road are permit parking, as you say there are numerous charity car parks and a large car park on Clarence Road.

Best to park on the borders of Thorpe St Andrew and the city, where permit parking ends.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]WITS, be careful, most of the roads around Thorpe Road are permit parking, as you say there are numerous charity car parks and a large car park on Clarence Road.

Best to park on the borders of Thorpe St Andrew and the city, where permit parking ends.[/quote]Yeah thats what I thought too.The charity ones are the best value but if you are getting here early then the Clarence road car park at just over a fiver for all day is teh best value.

Yep ... got a pretty serious hangover today, even hair of the dog not working [:S]Fantastic day today, looking forward to repeating the whole thing for the Carlisle match [B]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]

Why not go somewhere else then?
[/quote]

Nowhere else has a  job for a loo cleaner going at present........

[/quote]

Loos cleaned in Squares?  That will be a first [:D]

The place should be closed, electrical wires hanging out of the walls, toilets leaking all over the floor.  I have to wipe my feet on the way out lol

[/quote]Sounds a classy place[:S][/quote]

It''s a s**t hole lol but I get outvoted when all the lads want to watch football on the screens [:(]

[/quote]

Come to Roccos with us WAY . They''ve got screens and it''s a nice place.

[/quote]

Went there for the first time today, remembering this thread describing it as a good bar before the game. I can understand why women would like it, it''s a lager bar, no guinness or even bitter, thank heavens cider has become trendy so there was a reasonable alternative. Not for me, back to coach and horses in the future,