Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Carrow

Noisy oiks in Jarrold....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Nutty, I personally think the Upper B is worth considering. I have some friends who sit up there (they have two young kids) but don''t want to go to the family area and say there is a decent atmosphere up there, well better than the South Stand or River End anyway. I might be joining you in a couple of seasons when I introduce my young grand daughter to Carrow Road! After all she''d see nothing from my back row seat at the moment would she? You could try the Snakepit, they seem to sit down all the time these days....[/quote]Me and my kids season tickets are in the upper Barclay. I like the combination of the atmosphere and the good view.

[/quote]

It all seems a bit like moving home and leaving your old neighbours who were also good friends. Gazza''s like the girl next door to me[;)] It''s just this crappy arthritis and standing all that time. I usually have to go straight to work after too. But I love standing all the time and love the banter and atmosphere. Without doubt the best view is from the Jarrold but football has always been about more than just the view for me.

[/quote]Yeah, know what you mean.We don''t stand in the UB so maybe its not for you then lol.