Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Movers/Shakers Week

The Movers/Shakers week starts after the final season ticket renewal deadline on May 19th. Does anyone know, or have experience of how this works?Managed to grab a season ticket when they were released earlier this year in the Lower Barclay Block D. Through my Super Membership i had managed to get a ticket in the Snakepit for the next home game. Absolutely loved it there and apart from one match trying out the season ticket seat, have always been in the Snakepit since.I realise the chance of getting a season ticket in the Snakepit seems slim, but was just wondering what the whole process is. Is it just tickets left over that havent been renewed, or do you give a preference to the ticket office and they try to help everyone out?

ring up (early cos you''ll be in a long queue otherwise) and tell them where you wana move. if theres a spare seat you can have it. if not then have to try the next day.

Henry,

Used this process last season to get a seat with my son, its all about luck really you just need someone to move from the snakepit into another seat in the gound and then there seat comes available for anyone, trouble is they (the ticket office) dont keep a record of your request so you just have to keep contacting them!

I''m sure if you only want one seat and you call them at various times of the day and make sure you call on the first day you should have better luck than getting a group together (easier to win the lotto)

Hi Henry

I did this about six seasons ago when I moved from the centre of the L Barclay to the top row in E Block, I did know beforehand there would be a seat up there as someone I knew was not renewing.

Basically the club will publicise a day and you queue up outside the ticket office (not sure if this is done by phone also, probably) you can then go and chat about where you would like to go. If you need to staff will take you to your proposed new seat.

I think it''s a great scheme and it seems to work well. Not sure now of the small details, but ring or email the club and I am sure they will help.

I am not sure if they can say before final renewal day where spaces are likely to be. When I moved there were several choices, but perhaps I was just lucky.

Thanks everyone for the help. Looking like i might take the day off to pester the club for a seat in the Snakepit next season [Y]

[quote user="Henry"]Thanks everyone for the help. Looking like i might take the day off to pester the club for a seat in the Snakepit next season [Y]
[/quote]

I phoned Richard Gough up and told him I wanted to move for medical reasons he told me to go down the day before movers and have a look at empty seats on the stadium plan, but don''t tell anyone I told you or they will all go there before you .

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Henry"]Thanks everyone for the help. Looking like i might take the day off to pester the club for a seat in the Snakepit next season [Y][/quote]

I phoned Richard Gough up and told him I wanted to move for medical reasons he told me to go down the day before movers and have a look at empty seats on the stadium plan, but don''t tell anyone I told you or they will all go there before you .

[/quote]OK .... two days off now [;)]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Henry"]Thanks everyone for the help. Looking like i might take the day off to pester the club for a seat in the Snakepit next season [Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

OK .... two days off now [;)]
[/quote]

Yes Richard is very good, and will do all he can to help.ask to be put through to him when you phone the office 

Me and my bro are possibly looking to move from Snakepit to Barclay, but I would not be overly keen on moving to Block ''D'' (but would go for ''E'').

[quote user="Smudger"]Me and my bro are possibly looking to move from Snakepit to Barclay, but I would not be overly keen on moving to Block ''D'' (but would go for ''E'').[/quote]Row I Block D ... not exactly a desirable location [;)]Good luck finding spots in E block, will be after yours if you do [Y]