Sign in to follow this  
batesout MOT

Where do you lot want to get promoted?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]I was going to leave it with that one being on Sky on Good Friday, but surely if we win the next two then this match or Stocport at home on Easter Monday should see us mathematically clinch promotion?[/quote]Bloody glory hunter! Where wuz ya last season? [:^)][/quote]Telling you lot that we were going to be relegated and that it was a waste of time being happy clappy Lapp.... but unfortunately you would not listen! [:P]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]I was going to leave it with that one being on Sky on Good Friday, but surely if we win the next two then this match or Stocport at home on Easter Monday should see us mathematically clinch promotion?[/quote]Bloody glory hunter! Where wuz ya last season? [:^)][/quote]Telling you lot that we were going to be relegated and that it was a waste of time being happy clappy Lapp.... but unfortunately you would not listen! [:P][/quote]It is rather unfortunate, but most of what you''ve said over the last few seasons has came true. Any idea what tonights lottery numbers are going to be?

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]The first game for it to be mathematically possible to clinch promotion would be Stockport at home, but that would require a bizarre sequence of results i.e us winning every game and our rivals loosing every game. I personally think Charlton away is the most likely game or if we have a few dodgy results maybe Gillingham at home?[/quote]Thanks for that SHTTA.Stockport may be the earliest that we can do it at the moment, but if we win the next two and the teams below us lose one or two of their next two games then could Tranmere be a possibility?Was going to go to Tranmere until they moved it to Friday night.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]I was going to leave it with that one being on Sky on Good Friday, but surely if we win the next two then this match or Stocport at home on Easter Monday should see us mathematically clinch promotion?[/quote]Bloody glory hunter! Where wuz ya last season? [:^)][/quote]Telling you lot that we were going to be relegated and that it was a waste of time being happy clappy Lapp.... but unfortunately you would not listen! [:P][/quote]It is rather unfortunate, but most of what you''ve said over the last few seasons has came true. Any idea what tonights lottery numbers are going to be?[/quote]Nope if only... Smudger would not have time for the PinkUn forums trivial persuits!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]The first game for it to be mathematically possible to clinch promotion would be Stockport at home, but that would require a bizarre sequence of results i.e us winning every game and our rivals loosing every game. I personally think Charlton away is the most likely game or if we have a few dodgy results maybe Gillingham at home?[/quote]Thanks for that SHTTA.Stockport may be the earliest that we can do it at the moment, but if we win the next two and the teams below us lose one or two of their next two games then could Tranmere be a possibility?Was going to go to Tranmere until they moved it to Friday night.[/quote]Don''t know if you''ve used this before, but the BBC website has a results predictor on it. I might have got it wrong, but I don''t think Tranmere is possible. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/predictor/default.stmI am also going to that one, a night out in Liverpool is too much to resist.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]The first game for it to be mathematically possible to clinch promotion would be Stockport at home, but that would require a bizarre sequence of results i.e us winning every game and our rivals loosing every game. I personally think Charlton away is the most likely game or if we have a few dodgy results maybe Gillingham at home?[/quote]Thanks for that SHTTA.Stockport may be the earliest that we can do it at the moment, but if we win the next two and the teams below us lose one or two of their next two games then could Tranmere be a possibility?Was going to go to Tranmere until they moved it to Friday night.[/quote]Don''t know if you''ve used this before, but the BBC website has a results predictor on it. I might have got it wrong, but I don''t think Tranmere is possible. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/predictor/default.stmI am also going to that one, a night out in Liverpool is too much to resist. [/quote]That is exactly what we had planned until they put it on a Friday night mate.Unless promotion is at stake then I would not want to re-arrange our plans again - as we planned to watch Tranmere on TV in the City and go out in London after the Charlton game.If we can clinch promotion at Tranmere though I would defo want to re-arrange our plans once more.

Stockport or MK ideally, I won''t be able to make the Gillingham game due to work.

I would dearly love it to be Orient away. That matches perfectly with the time we got promotion in 71/72. We played away to Orient in a midweek game and I got the penalty spot from which Graham Paddon scored the winner. Happy days.

Tony.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Smudger"]nybody think we can do it any sooner than that?

I think the most reasonable of optimistic quotes I have heard about us clinching promotion would be a few days prior to the Charlton game at Leyton Orient.
[/quote]

At Orient would be great.

Shades of 1971. What a night that was..
[/quote]

So good you cant remember what year it was.  72, not 71.