Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

Minutes silence? Slightly OT

Thats up to the clubs in question whether or not they do a minutes silence for a guy (Keith Alexander) who did lots for football and probably didn''t get the hidious financial rewards that others at a higher level do but yes I do think they are way too frequent nowadays!

If he was involved directly with the club it''s the right thing to do... he has been in football a long time and has connections with lot''s of clubs..

if he had managed,played or coached at us before there would have been a minutes silence and rightly so.

fair enough i suppose :)

I personally feel every club should have had a minutes silence/applause.

although im glad we did something by wearing the armbands

oh i see, i thought you where complaining about the fact so many did... The black armbands from us was enough i should think 80% or more of the fans there yesterday had never heard of him before he died.. wouldn''t have complained if we did give him one but not to botherd we didn''t..

As above, I agree if he was directly linked to us we should have, but the arm bands were a sign of respect.It''s like Aaran Ramsey''s injury, sure it rocked the football world, but I bet no Norwich players contacted him - he has nothing to do with us.