Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

am i reading this right?

what is it with some of you lot? ok we lost today to a better side and looked tired but ffs WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!time to get behind the team, the way some people are reacting we are going to get relegated!! please people!!It may just be that we have been spoiled over the last few months and some think we have a divine right to romp away with this league?get real people we are in a great position and we should get behind the team not slate them!! yes they look tired but give them encouragement on Tuesday!! the place was like a morgue today back to the dark days of the last two seasons!!!rant over!!

I don''t think people are going over the top. From what I am reading most people are agreed that we have looked tired for a few weeks now and maybe now is the time to freshen things up a little and kick-on. Agreed we''re still top but we need another boost to get the wagon rolling again.

I''d personally like to see Lapin, Nelson and Korey rested. With 3 from Hughes, Spillane, Askou and Mcnamee coming in.

I think the concern is that we have not been playing well but just about getting away with it and today we got found out by a good team. I think people are hoping that this doesnt turn into a blip like leeds and we end up throwing away all of the hard work the team has done.

The thing is, this has been coming, with the exception of colchester, we havent actually been paying well, and have had a bit of luck {which is long overdue IMO}, I think the game today has woken people up to the fact we have no divine right to be top of this league, we have to earn it. The real test will be when we play Huddersfield, Swindon and Leeds in consecutive games.

People arn''t going ott and acting like were getting relegated people are just concerned we lost today today and that are lead at the top of the league has been cut and talking about what changes wwe need to make to the side for tuesday